Here is the 2019 Game Manual. Please download it to your own computer and bring it with you to the big kickoff on January 5th (details of that on TeamApp). We get the code to open the manual at the end of the big reveal. See you there!
You are invited to come learn all about the Robotics Experience (aka everything we “old” parents WISH someone had told us!!) while your child is meeting with the teams over the next few weeks. We will cover topics such as:
- What your child should do to get on a team
- What your child should/should not do to STAY on a team
- What to expect during build season
- What to expect at competitions
- Travel information
- Fundraising and outreach
- How FRC helps with college
- How you can help us!
- whatever else we think of!
Interested? Then come join us at 7 PM at South Central High School (room location TBA) on the following Tuesdays: 9/25 and 10/2
(more dates may be added as needed)
Contact Paula Main for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by Team 2682 Boneyard (but we exclude no one – Pirate wannabes and “old” parents from both teams are very much welcome!)